Reworked platform, designed & developed by TMI, based off the thoroughbred Ariel Atom 3 production chassis.
Building on the incredible worldwide success of the Ariel Atom as an ultra-performance track-day car, the only next logical step is to transform it into a successful competition car.
With this in mind, a reworked platform has been designed & developed by TMI based off the thoroughbred Ariel Atom 3 production chassis.
The result provides each owner with a safe, durable and highly cost effective spec race/track day car.
What is included in the 2014 Spec:RaceAtom Racecar?
COMPLETE PRICE = $49,750
Highlights/Specifications of the Spec:RaceAtom:
- All SRA cars are identical in every respect of their manufacture, assembly & equipment specifications.
- 2.4L Honda K24 VTEC powertrain (Civic Si type)
- 6-speed + reverse (Civic Si type) 'H-pattern' full syncro gearbox, with LSD
- Custom fabricated steel exhaust header & pipe with race muffler
- Full MIG-welded tubular steel chassis (Ariel Atom design)
- DOM/ERW mild steel tubing
- Precision CNC bent and/or formed chassis tubes
- Precision laser cut and/or end-mill coped tubing joints
- MIG-welded tubular steel rollbar structure with forward, rearward & cross bracing, to prevailing racing standards per SRA weight class
- Fabricated reinforcing safety structure added under pedal area (inside tub)
- Race Technology ('Dash 2') digital race dash & custom switch panel
- Wilwood pedal set + master cylinders
- Wilwood Dynalite brake package (Frt. & Rr.)
- SRA spec. brake pads
- 4 X adjustable SRA spec. dampers
- 400# Front and 300# rear spring rates
- Custom steering rack
- Removable steering wheel
- Kirkey Intermediate Aluminum Road Race Seat (Driver side only – Passenger seat available at additional cost)
- SFI/FIA-approved 6-pt. HANS-approved race harness (driver)
- Custom 'SRA' 5-spoke race wheels (1 set)
- Spec. Hoosier R6 Tires
- On-board fire Bottle
- Emergency electrical cut-off switch
- Frt. & Rr. tow points
- Rr. brake light + rain light
- Steel Fuel Tank
Highlights of Spec:RaceAtom ownership:
- Cost effective operation
- Lightweight nature of vehicle is easy on components such as brakes & tires
- Fuel efficient – Runs on 93(or 91)octane pump fuel
- Proven reliability
- Quick – proven quick lap times at various tracks across North America
- Adjustability – change suspension settings easily for various tracks or driver preference
- Ease of use – Well suited to novice or experienced drivers
- Fun – An incredibly amazing car to drive....You will not be disappointed.