The Atom 3
PRICING FROM $64,500
Distinctly unique, deceptively fast, stunningly beautiful, an engineering marvel - welcome to the Atom 3, manufactured for North America exclusively by TMI AutoTech, Inc. Every Atom 3 is built to order taking into consideration each client's specific needs - whether that be hitting the local autocross, picking up the pace at high speed track events, or just the joy of pulling into a local car show to talk about the beauty that is the Atom 3.
The Atom 3 comes standard with an impressive array of features, including a Honda K24 i-VTEC naturally aspirated 2.4L engine producing 230 bhp, a 6-speed transmission with a limited slip differential, Wilwood Dynalite Sport brakes, tuned non-adjustable JRi dampers, a full glass windscreen, 5-spoke motorsport wheels, and Yokohama S.drive tires.
Clients can also choose from an extensive list of options to turn their Atom into the type of vehicle that best suits their needs. Performance-enhancing options include (but are not limited to) Alcon 4-piston brake calipers with floating discs, brake bias adjuster, JRi adjustable dampers, a close-ratio gearbox, race grade rod ends, and upgraded wheels and tires.
Other option include carbon fiber body panels and wings, an aluminum radiator, quick release steering wheel hub, your choice of color for the chassis and body panels (non-carbon fiber), and various convenience features such as a battery master switch, a 12-volt power source, and a road race lighting kit.
Unique design, beautiful craftsmanship, and astonishing performance. The essence of the Atom is no compromise, total driver involvement. The bottom line is stunningly serious fun.
- 230 bhp naturally aspirated 2.4L Honda K24 i-VTEC
- Aluminum block and cylinder head
- Displacement: 2354cc
- Bore and Stroke: 87mm x 99mm
- 6-Speed close ratio with limited slip differential
- Indirect multi-port grouped fuel injection
- Continuous flow Marwal 3.5 bar
electric fuel pump
- Twin fuel filters
- 10 gallon aluminum fuel tank
- Electric coil over ignition
- Hondata engine management system
- Thatcham 2 Stirling transponder immobilizer system
- Front mounted fabricated radiator
- Sealed intake snorkel
- K&N air filter
- Custom fabricated stainless steel system
- CAD (SolidWorks) designed TIG welded
with silicon-bronze rod
- Left hand drive
- Powder coat finish
- Custom full laminated safety glass
- Double unequal length wishbones
- Lightweight fabricated uprights
- Rocker arm/pushrod inboard suspension
- Tuned non-adjustable dampers
- Quick ratio rack and pinion
- Wilwood Dynalite Sport Brakes
- 5-Spoke race motorsport wheels - 15" x 7"
- Yokohama S.drive
- Front: 195/50/15
- Rear: 205/55/15
- LCD digital display with speed, tachometer, water,
temperature, fuel level, odometer, shift lights, and
- Length: 3410mm
- Width: 1798mm
- Track: 1600mm
- Wheelbase: 2345mm
- 0-60MPH: 2.9 Seconds
North American Ariel Atom Buyers Beware:
The Ariel Atom, its exoskeleton chassis design and its many bespoke components are unique, licensed products. TMI AutoTech, Inc. (Alton, VA) is the sole North American market license holder and US manufacturer of Ariel Atoms, including all bespoke Ariel Atom parts. Beware of inferior cloned new/replacement parts or assemblies being offered for sale by any unauthorized sellers, whether specifically identified as “Ariel Atom” parts or not, other than as available through TMI and/or its duly authorized North American dealers.